my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Friday, April 20, 2007

Mix Disc Covers: single artist best-ofs

In the pre MP3 player era I used to make lots of single artist mix disc best-ofs to play in the car and office. Many of these often got so much play that I tended to not return to the artists' full albums anymore.

[ CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE ]


ABOVE: Big Black and Green Day
BELOW: the Velvet underground (which I couldn't keep to a single disc) and the Fall Outs



ABOVE: the Move
BELOW: House of Love and the Shazam

 

I've made several XTC best-of discs over the years, done rarities collections, a double disc Colin Moulding overview, and yet I still felt compelled to make more. So here are two collections, each focusing on faves from 4 albums. 



No comments:

Post a Comment