my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beer new arrivals for the house

The house beer supply was running low so it was time to restock. Normally we go for a mix of ol' standby's and beer we never tried - this time it's all stuff that's new to us. Between the Mrs and I there were a few beers on our list going in and a few impulse buys. I'm most eager to try the Big Muddy Monster (brewed near where I went to college so there's a nostalgic appeal) and the 5 Vulture Oaxacan style dark ale.


left to right
Chocolate Stout (American Stout from Rogue Brewery-Newport OR), Big Muddy Monster (American Brown Ale from Big Muddy Brewing-Murphysboro IL), Yeti Imperial Stout (Russian Imperial Stout from Great Divide Brewing Co.-Denver CO), Walker's Reserve Porter (American Porter from Firestone Walker Brewing Co.-Paso Robles CA), and Zywiec Porter (Baltic Porter from Zywiec Breweries PLC-Zyweic Poland).


Two full six packs (the Pandora's Bock and 5 Vulture Chile Beer) and a make-your-own sixpack.
left to right
Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter (American Porter from Great Lakes Brewing Co.-Cleveland OH), Purple Haze (American style wheat beer with raspberry from Abita Brewing Co.-Abita Springs LA), Pandora's Bock (bock from Breckenridge Brewery-CO), 5 Vulture (Chile Beer from 5 Rabbit Cerveceria-Chicago IL), Hazel (American Dark Wheat Ale by Uinta Brewing Company-Salt Lake City UT), Café Negro Coffee Infused Porter (American Porter from BridgePort Brewing Co.-Portland OR), Dark Rain Black Pale Ale (American Black Ale from BridgePort Brewing Co.-Portland OR), and Buffalo Bill's Blueberry Oatmeal Stout (Oatmeal Stout from Buffalo Bill's Brewery-Hayward CA).

No comments:

Post a Comment