my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Monday, February 18, 2013

Karooooga! My own dumb ass take on a Big Daddy Roth style hot rod cartoon.

Ever since I first flipped through my older brother's hot rod magazine I was hooked on those Big Daddy Roth style monsters driving cars. But no matter how hard I tried, I could not draw a bad ass hot rod. I can't even draw a dumb ass hot rod. Cars totally allude my cartoon ability. Tonight I found a photo of a Shriner car that i had cut out for a collage but never used. I decided to gluestick it to a sketchbook page and draw around it. I didn't really have a plan, but I ended up with something vaguely in the Ed Roth concept.

[ CLICK PIC TO ENLARGE ]

Karooooga! by DaleAgogo (2013) Cut out photo and Tombo markers with a bit of colored pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment