my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Thursday, February 14, 2013

My first attempt at a collage since grade school: "She Deserves It"


Over the past few years I've reignited my love of collages. Thanks to sites like flickr and Pinterest there is no shortage of collages to look at. After putting it off for years I finally decided to try my hand at making one of my own. Here's my first attempt.

I've already learned that I need to invest in a pair of tweezers and a few other tools to make it easier dealing with small pieces of paper with glue on the back. That and I need to brush up on my Exacto knife skills. But it was fun to do and I'm anxious to try another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment