my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Monday, February 18, 2013

some new doodles to break in a new sketchbook


After years of using the classic 5 x 8.25 Moleskine sketchbook as my primary sketchbook I decided that I'd be better served with a bigger page so I'm not always cramming everything together. Plus I want to try out brush pens more, but they're not as fine as the pens I normally use. So now I'm using a Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbook, which, in theory, should give me a bit more room to try new thing. Of course it's probably just another case of me buying yet another sketchbook with out making much headway in the last one. But a boy can dream, can't he?

Here are the first few pages of the new sketchbook. As always, you can see even more doodles by clicking the icon in the upper left hand corner of this blog or by visiting the Cartoons, Doodles, & Sketchbook Pages set in my flickr.

[ CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT VIA FLICKR ]


Hank sprawls out on my Moleskine sketchbook while I'm doodling
ABOVE: Hank is already a fan of the Folio sketchpad, more room to stretch out on while I doodle.


doodles and pen tomfoolery from a new Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbookdoodles and pen tomfoolery from a new Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbook

doodles and pen tomfoolery from a new Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbookdoodles and pen tomfoolery from a new Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbook

doodles and pen tomfoolery from a new Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbookdoodles and pen tomfoolery from a new Moleskine Folio A4 sketchbook























































ABOVE LEFT: Pasted onto the page is the this collage. I didn't know what else to do with it. Plus it also covered up some wicked marker bleed through from a pen I had tested to make sure that didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment