my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Sunday, February 17, 2013

Touch and Go 25th Anniversary Block Party at the Hideout (2006) PART TWO: Arcwelder, Supersystem, and Girls vs Boys

Here's PART TWO of my pics from the the greatest music fest I've ever attended, the Touch and Go 25th Anniversary Block Party. On September 8, 9, & 10 twenty five Touch and Go bands got together to celebrate 25 years of Touch and Go Records. PART ONE is over here (featuring Didjits, Pegboy, Jon Langford, Sally Timms, and Katrin Bornfeld). Scratch Acid and Big Black reunion pics are coming soon.

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE (there are plenty more photos in my T&G25 photoset on flickr)

ABOVE and BELOW: Girls vs Boys
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 
ABOVE and BELOW: Arcwelder
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 
ABOVE and BELOW: Supersystem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment