my other web poo:      my Pinterest       my flickr       my Delicious       my Twitter       my Spotify       my YouTube faves      my GoodReads      


Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 Top 25: my favorite albums of the year

This list comes with my standard year end disclaimer: this isn't a critical list of the best albums of the year. These are just the albums that I enjoyed, played, and/or that stuck with me the most throughout the year. Roughly in ranked order.


1. FFS - FFS
2. PUGWASH - Play This Intimately (As If Among Friends) 
3. WAVVES - V 
4. WIRE - Wire 
5. NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS - Chasing Yesterday 
6. ROBIN GUTHRIE and MARK GARDENER - Universal Road 
7. MARITIME  - Magnetic Bodies / Maps of Bones 
8. GUY GARVEY - Courting the Squall 
9. MARTIN COURTNEY - Many Moons 
10. COURTNEY BARNETT - Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit 
11. SWERVEDRIVER - I Wasn't Born To Lose You 
12. BELLE and SEBASTIAN - Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance 
13. NEW ORDER - Music Complete 
14. the MAVERICKS - Mono 
15. BEST COAST - California Nights 
16. KITTY, DAISY & LEWIS - the Third 
17. DWIGHT YOAKAM - Second Hand Heart 
18. CHRIS STAMEY - Euphoria 
19. DISAPPEARS - Irreal 
20. the SONICS - This is the Sonics 
21. Le BUTCHERETTES - A Raw Youth 
22. MARRIAGES - Salome 
23. JEFF LYNE'S ELO - Alone in the Universe 
24. DUCKTAILS - St. Catherine 
25. GIRLS NAMES - Arms Around a Vision 

Alright, bring on the 2016 releases.

5 comments:


  1. I cannot truly enable but admire your weblog, your weblog is so adorable and great.It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packers and Movers Bangalore for 100% Affordable and Professional Packers and Movers in Bangalore. Compare Charges of Movers and Packers, Household Shifting Services at.
    Packers And Movers Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really nice and effective blog, i found lots of information in this blog and sites for commenting is best.Very nice I like a lot of these topics...
    Packers And Movers Chennai

    ReplyDelete